London underground strike
Continent Express has been made aware of planned industrial
action on the London Underground, affecting all underground
services from 21:30 hours on Tuesday 6th December until 21:30 hours
on Wednesday 7th December.
At this time, there has been no information yet from Transport For London (TfL) about what services will be affected.
During industrial action on the London Underground earlier on in the year, Transport for London (TfL) ensured extra buses, river boats and Santander Cycles would be provided and issued the following advice:
• Cycle and walk where possible
• Extra bicycles will be available to hire from London's cycle hire scheme in central London Tube stations
• The DLR, London Overground, bus network, tram and TfL Rail services will operate as normal, however passengers are advised to travel outside of morning and evening peak times on Thursday
• Up to 200 extra buses will operate on key routes
• The congestion charge remains in place
We will continue to monitor the situation and issue updates when appropriate.
If you require further information, please contact us.